HELP US IN OUR NEWEST CAMPAIGN:
THE PROPER TREATMENT OF DOMESTIC ANIMALS AND PUPPY MILL AWARNESS.
Teens Act (Teens Against Cruel Treatment) is a non-profit organization to help stop animal abuse of all different kinds. Teens Act is ran by volunteer teenagers all accross the United States who all have one common goal in mind, better the life style for all animals, even those that have been raised for eatting. Teens Act is made up by both vegitarians and omnivore people. Teens Act isn't trying to stop the consumption of meat, but trying to better the lifestyle of the produce and the process inwhich they are turned into food. Animals are not just put on earth to eat. They too deserve a life filled with basic treatment like proper feeding, room, shelter, and being handled with care. Also Teens Act is trying to band genetically chaning drugs that are unhealthy to the bodies of living and breathing animals. These animals breathe, eat, and drink just like every other living organism God has put on this earth and deserve a normal happy life of their own. Join the team today and help towards a better tomorow for all. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns you can email Teens Act by clicking HERE.
Kentucky Fried Cruelty
Everything helps the cause
Everything helps towards the cause. If you have any ideas of your own of how you can help you can email us by clicking on the link below.
Check Out These Website High Lights
- T-Shirt Maker- Make your very own Teens Act t-shirt and help spread the word! Check out some of the cool designs we have created for people like you!
- Favorite Links- The absoltley best animal rights websites have all been compiled in one easy to use website linking page. Helping in all different ways is right at your finger tips!
- Games- Play some awsome games that also have a great lesson!
- Petition Download- Download petitions to get active in your community!
- Videos- Watch some well informing videos about animal cruelty by some powerful people speaking out!